1. Follow the sign post that says Bigbury B3392 towards Bigbury
2. Continue to follow the same road Bigbury-on-Sea B3392
3. You will pass through st. Anns Chapel
4. Then turn right towards Challaborough
5. Keep driving for a while and then as you turn right, there is a shop on your left called Holywell Stores and this is the closest well-stocked supermarket. It is quite a small supermarket with a car park at the rear
6. If you don’t want to buy anything at the supermarket you will now be turning right next.
7. You will see these signs at the shop and you will now need to turn right at the shop and drive towards Challaborough
8. You will be going through Ringmore
9. More signposts to follow, please follow the road to Challabrough
10. The roads can get quite narrow so you may like to start driving slowly
11. You will see the red post box and just continue to follow the road Challabrough
12. Soon on your left you will pass the Bigbury Bay Holiday Park, just keep going on this road.
13. Soon you will pass the little Nisa supermarket shop on your right. This supermarket has a few essential items and souvenirs.
Follow the road to your left now.
14. You have now arrived at the challaborough Bay Holiday Park on the left-hand side is the entrance
You will see a big blue sign.
On entering the park on your right hand side you’ll see a big building with a blue triangle on the top of it that is where the reception is.
15. Now looking back and straight ahead of you, you will see a road that is going towards the area called Seashore. Please drive down this road and you will pass some red rubbish bins on your left as you drive down this little road.
16. As you continue to drive straight ahead you will come to the area called Dale
17. You then need to turn right and the road goes over a little river / brook and then you need to turn left and you are now in the area called Brook
18. Please keep driving slowly forward and then you will then see the sign for Hill Top
19. There is a fork in the road take the right hand fork
20. As you go up with the hill you will see the two red rubbish bins on your left-hand side
Go past them and you are in the third caravan on your left
We hope you have a wonderful stay
To find the key safe please click here
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Go Back” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.your-home-from-home.com%2F%2Ftreasured-moments%2F%2Fhow-to-find-the-beach-caravan%2F|title:Go%20Back||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]