You are very welcome to come.
Before you book, please do read the information by clicking on description. Thank you.
FOR THE UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU
Here are some of the great things you will experience….
– Enjoy beautiful sea views over the bay
– Brand new caravan 28 ft x 12 ft
– Modern, spacious, extra clean living space
– Private garden of approx 28 ft x 14 ft
– Beach fronted resort
– Sheltered Blue Flag Beach
– Glorious coastal walks with stunning views
– Fun beach tractor ride from Bigbury Beach to and from Burgh Island
– Surfing, paddle boarding, adventure playground
– Large, clean, sauna and gym
– Kid’s Club in the summer months
– Bar, restaurant and evening entertainment in the summer months
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE gym, kids club and on-site activities, facilities and entertainments may be restricted in some way to follow Covid-19 rules.
– Surfing lessons on the beach. At the Surf School on site and can hire or buy surfboards, kayaks, body boards, SUP and wet suits.
– Newly refurbished Waterfront Bar & Restaurant for dining
– Here are the instructions that I was given….for the wifi in the caravan….It is free – you just set up your own account like going to a coffee shop. You will need to input your email address and create a password. If you do have any problems then the reception should be able to help you.
– Devon has plenty of tourist attractions for more fun!
You have all of this beautiful, extra clean, modern and spacious beach Caravan for you and your family to enjoy.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEACH CARAVAN IS SITUATED ON A HILL WHICH IS A SHORT STROLL UP FROM THE BEACH.
There is free WiFi with no code needed from 08:00 to 11:30 around the bar and restaurant area. From the 5th of August there should be free and fast WiFi at the caravan itself
Due to the social distancing rules the swimming pool area and restaurant seating area will be closed inside but you can get takeaways from the restaurant and this gives you a great opportunity to enjoy the beach even more. Watch the sunset going down from the beach as you enjoy your evening takeaway or home-cooked meal.
You do have great cooking facilities and a really big fridge and freezer. Rather than going to the shops during your stay you might like to bring some of your favourite foods to enjoy so that you can spend more time relaxing rather than shopping on your holiday.
Finally, the second bedroom is super small and it is a fun, den-like space for 2 young kids but a bit squished for 2 adults, so our suggestion is that since this caravan is brand new and there is a good sized sitting room with a brand new sofa bed, you might like to consider having the small bedroom as a place for you to store your things and make the reasonably big sitting room into a bedroom at night if you have more than 2 adults staying.
Check-in time is 16:30 but if you need your arrival time to be earlier than this, we will do our best to give you an earlier check-in but please tell us your preferred time at least two weeks before you come.